Monday, February 14, 2011

HIstory of My Blog's Name

 Adventures of the Name CraziNISE Princess
The name CraziNISE Princess came exactly from the word craziness which I added a part of my name. I just came up to this when I remember those crazy things that I’ve done when I was still a kid or to be specific when I was in my elementary days. I always do things on my own that is why I am like a loner before.

Yes, I have friends but I always quarrel with them because of the thought that “what I want is what I get”. I’m wrong with that because I can’t go with my life without my friends beside me. I just then realized I need my friends to accompany me in everything I do. I’ve been so foolish just because of that thought which was killing me inside. I’ve been selfish to my friends and also to my self. That’s my main purpose of naming my blog CraziNISE.

The reason for the princess in my blog's name is because for my parents I’m their one and only princess. That’s why they treasure me that much. Yes they are treating me like a princess but others take it in the negative way. They thought treating me like a princess is such a real big sin. For them a princess doesn’t know how to do chores, it’s true but for me I am different. Yes, I don’t do chores but I know how to do them. I was just born to have a weak stamina that’s why when I do chores I get easily tired. That’s the reason why I don’t usually do chores. Most of the days, I just sit on the front of my study table and read pocketbooks. Well that is life for me. I just don’t want to talk more about it. All I want is to explain the name of my blog.

At first, when our teacher told us about our project in blog, the first name of blog that came to my mind is “the DEN of love” which I adopted from my name. Until our teacher told us not to give a serious name of our blog because what we’re going to post is not that serious type. By then I change the name of my blog to CraziNISE Princess. I like it better because of one reason- I’m still the crazy girl in my elementary days.
I change its name because I want to show the real me to the whole world. Yes I change a lot but it is on the physical side, I grow up but still I’m the girl in my elementary days. It is the real me so I don’t have the reason to change everything about me. I do serious things but still my funny side is not gone. I am born to make others like the real me, not the girl who’s wearing her face on a sleeve. I took my mask off and make the world know more about me when I’m in high school. This is the real me, the CraziNISE Princess myself, Maria Denise M. Dealino.

No comments:

Post a Comment